Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The "Good", the "Best", and the "Amazing"!

For today's blog I will be giving an overview of my top three blog post from good to the amazing. My About Me is the blog I consider to be good. I think this is a good blog because I did a "good" job of describing myself in a short but sweet little post. I hit all the highlights about myself and gave a good look into my life. In my blog I named a couple people that have impacted my life and also changed my life and made me the person that I am today. Without them I would be a totally different person. My friends and family are the most important people in my life and weather or not they know it they are helping me reach my goals and have will help me succeed in the future.

The next blog is do you want a job or a career and it is my "Best". The reason I like this one is because this is something that I want. There are things in life that I want and one of them is a career not just any old job. People don't normally think about the difference between the two so I decided to give my take one each one. Another reason that I think it is the best is because people can relate to it. Things that people can read and then also relate to interest them and also might want to make them read more blogs because they like what you have to say. Next the thing I like most about this post is the idea that I have that colleges should help their students after they graduate in terms of getting a job. I think that I proposed a good idea that could potentially help college students get a job. 

The last blog post and the most "Amazing" blog post that I think I had this semester was the change in education. Through out high school I can't even tell you how many time I heard someone "how is this going to help us in the real life?" and the teacher would always give the same old answer on some made up way that it was going to help. So I got to thinking that education needed to catch up with the changing world. Technology is making the world a whole different place but education still hasn't change in a very very long time. If education where to change the same way technology has kids would be better off in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment